My husband and I are a creative and talented retired couple who loves all things "found" and "vintage". I make crosses, frames, and art out of some of the tiny items I find. My husband makes rustic wood art out of found wood, windows, and metal. We love to find "stuff" and make great things for you.
Thanks for stopping by. We will keep plugging away to find more interesting things to offer. Please add us to your favorites and check back often...you never know what you may find!
1. Who pays for return shipping? The answer depends on the reason for the return:
Sellers are responsible when the reason for the return is:
● product ordered was not product shipped
● product shipped does not meet Kuttlefish's Material Origin Promise (MOP)
● product shipped was damaged (the seller is responsible to pack items appropriately for safe delivery)
Buyers are responsible for all other returns reasons, unless otherwise agreed upon between the buyer and seller. For example, if a size is not as advertised, a seller and buyer might agree to split the additional shipping costs; in this case, the buyer could pay for the cost to ship the return item and the seller could pay for the cost to ship the different sized item.
In cases where a buyer and seller disagree on the reason for the return, the buyer will incur the return shipping cost but must report the disagreement to Kuttlefish at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kuttlefish will handle and keep track of each report separately. Sellers with multiple reports will be investigated and shut down if they are found to violate Kuttlefish policies.
2. Any return must be initiated by email (using Kuttlefish’s mail system) from the buyer to the seller within 3 calendar days of receiving the item. The reason for the return must be included in the email. **
3. Sellers must respond to a buyer's initial return email within 3 calendar days of receiving buyer's email. This email should confirm acceptance of and instructions for the return or reason for refusal.
4. Buyers must ship a return item to the seller within 2 calendar days of receiving the email acceptance from the seller.
5. Buyers must ship a return item to the seller via a traceable manner where the mailing date is recorded and receipt can be confirmed. The tracking number for the return shipment must sent to the seller via Kuttlefish's mail system. The item must be received by the seller in the same condition it was received by the buyer.
6. Kuttlefish issues an email receipt with each purchase to the buyer and to the seller. Every returned item must include a copy of this receipt. The seller may print off a copy of this receipt and include it in the box as a shipping slip. If there is no receipt in the shipment, the buyer must print off their version of the receipt and include it in the return. At the bottom of the receipt, the buyer must write an explanation of what they are returning and why.
7. After the seller receives a returned item, the seller has 3 calendar days to send a replacement item or cancel the order. In the event of a cancelled order, the seller must inform both the buyer and Kuttlefish (email@example.com).
** If a seller inputs a valid tracking number into the Kuttlefish system and the item is not received within 10 days of the ship date, the buyer must notify Kuttlefish to issue a claim. If the seller does not input a valid tracking number, the buyer must notify Kuttlefish within 20 days of the sale date to issue a claim. Claims issued beyond the 10 and 20 day windows will not be upheld. Claims should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.