We may collect personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Site, register on the Site, place an order, contribute content, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to a newsletter, and/or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
We will collect personal information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal information, recognizing that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities related to the Site.
We may collect non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about the Users means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
We may use, in perpetuity, all content uploaded or posted on the Site by Users, e.g. photos, comments, text descriptions, videos, etc., for the function of the Site. We will not sell this content.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Kuttlefish, Inc. collects and utilizes User personal information for the following purposes:
1. To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
2. To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Site.
3. To improve the Site: We continually strive to improve the Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
4. To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
5. To administer site content, promotions, surveys or other Site features.
6. To send information to Users based on their User notification preferences: The email address Users provide will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their Site transactions, their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time a User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they can change their notification preferences in the Account section of the Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. The Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Your acceptance of these terms
Updated: March 1, 2014