Digital Marketing Intern
Who you will be working for?
Kuttlefish is a fast-growing internet startup company at the nexus of a new brand of e-commerce. Our marketplace offers a platform for artisans and businesses from around the world to sell products made with recycled, upcycled and reclaimed content. And it offers a platform for eco-conscious buyers to find those products that make a difference. This peer-to-peer system is promoting a circular economy and changing the way the world does business.
What we are looking for?
We are seeking an outgoing, organized, and self-motivated Digital Marketing Intern with experience in online marketing, including but not limited to: social media, email marketing, blogging, etc. You will be responsible for assisting Kuttlefish in the development and implementation of its marketing strategies for measured growth. This will be accomplished through maintaining and expanding existing marketing channels.
We want someone who is excited to get in on the ground floor of a startup company with high career and professional growth potential. We want someone seeking a significant amount of responsibility, looking to gain valuable experience, and wanting to be a key player in the early success of our company.
What you will do?
● Support the development and execution of Kuttlefish’s overall marketing strategy.
● Support Kuttlefish's social media strategies for Facebook,Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
● Contribute to Kuttlefish’s email marketing campaigns.
● Contribute to the Kuttlefish blog.
● Identify PR/earned media opportunities.
● Maintain a marketing calendar.
● Monitor the results of all marketing activities to measure their impact.
Who are you?
● You have at least 2 years of digital marketing experience.
● You possess a Bachelor's Degree; exceptional applicants working toward a Bachelor's Degree will also be considered.
● You are a highly motivated, self-starter with strong written/verbal ability, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
● You are proficient with Microsoft Office, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
● You can work independently and remotely.
● You are results-driven and professional, with the ability to deliver work accurately, timely, and efficiently.
● You are passionate about Kuttlefish’s mission and business for social good.
This position will require a minimum of 15 hours per week. Hours and days are flexible. Willingness to work on weekends if necessary. We ask that you stay with us for a minimum of 3 months.
This opportunity will begin as an unpaid internship. Contingent on investment funding and/or revenue growth, this position can grow into full-time, paid employment.
This is a remote position--work will be done from home.
Interested applicants should send a resume/CV and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your resume/CV will tell us if you have the required experience. Your cover letter should show us your creativity and your interests as relates to this position.