Software Developer Internship
Who you will be working for?
Kuttlefish is a fast-growing internet startup company at the nexus of a new brand of e-commerce. Our marketplace offers a platform for artisans and businesses from around the world to sell products made with recycled, upcycled and reclaimed content. And it offers a platform for eco-conscious buyers to find those products that make a difference. This peer-to-peer system is promoting a circular economy and changing the way the world does business.
What we are looking for?
We are seeking a self-motivated software developer with 3-5 years web development experience and an interest in sustainability. This position is an opportunity to work in a startup company with high career and professional growth potential. You will have a significant amount of responsibility, gain valuable experience, and will be a key player in the early success of the company. You will work closely with our CEO and our software development group.
What you will do?
● Familiarize yourself with our web application.
● Code new site features and fix bugs as requested.
● Integrate social media applications with the site.
● Build widgets to help expand our reach.
● Ensure all code implements responsive design.
Who are you?
● You possess a Master’s Degree, or are working towards one.
● You are a highly motivated, self-starter with strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
● You can work independently and remotely.
● You are results-driven and professional, with the ability to deliver work accurately, timely, and efficiently.
● You are interested in Kuttlefish’s mission.
This position will require a minimum of 15 hours per week. Hours and days are flexible. Willingness to work on weekends if necessary. We ask that you stay with us for a minimum of 6 months.
This opportunity will begin as an unpaid internship. Contingent on investment funding and/or revenue growth, this position can grow into full-time, paid employment.
This is a remote position--work will be done from home.
Interested applicants should send a resume/CV and brief cover letter to email@example.com. Your resume/CV will tell us if you have the required experience. Your cover letter should show us your creativity and your interests as relates to this position.