//= "http://" . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']; ?>
Idea submitted by:
A new-old lamp, made from vintage lamp parts and a shade decoupaged in old sheet music. Each side of the shade is different, but all shine with a rich, warm glow.
Base is metal: the foot is a cast piece, refinished in a dark bronze metallic finish; column has a natural aged brass patina. Shade is cream and black with the light off, amber and brown when it's lit.
This is a good small-space lamp with a minimal footprint and a shade that is narrower back to front than side to side.
- 20 inches tall with a 5-inch footprint.
- Shade is 10 inches wide at the bottom by 7 inches deep by about 7 inches high.
- Shade sits on socket.
- On/off pull-chain switch.
- Use maximum 60 watt incandescent bulb.
- Felt on bottoms of feet protects table tops.
- Outside of shade is varnished for protection and to add translucency. It has a slightly shiny (satin) finish. Vacuum or dust to clean."