//= "http://" . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']; ?>
Idea submitted by:
This lamp is made from a cookie tin and a coolie hat. The design is primarily black, gold, and red, and differs on adjacent sides (two scenes; see detail photos). The shade reveals its interior woven structure when the lamp is on in a lovely and interesting way.
If you need a pair of lamps, check out this one's nonidentical sibling Fortune Cookie I: http://kuttlefish.com/items/fortune-cookie-i-table-lamp. The sizes are similar, but dimensions and shades differ somewhat. Together, they're perfect for the person who wants it all (or the couple who can't agree): fun yet elegant, matching but not identical.
- Color of base is primarily red, black, and metallic gold. Shade is natural straw with some red stitching. All hardware is brass.
- Base is 6 inches square.
- Overall height is about 19 inches; base height about 8 1/2 inches.
- On/off switch on the socket.
- Base has minor scratches since it's second hand.
- Shade sits on harp.
- Uses standard base incandescent bulbs; torpedo shape will work best due to size of the harp. CFLs probably will not work, either size- or appearance-wise. 60 watt maximum recommended.
- Base is weighted for stability and has grippy feet on the bottom to keep it from sliding around."