hip Fabric Necklace, reclaimed tee / jersey ecofriendly, purple KNOTTED TEE
Kuttlefish is currently not accepting orders. Feel free to browse our content and please check back soon!
Hand crafted eco-friendly fabric necklaces, made with recycled T-shirts! Made from tee shirts that had flaws in them (a tear here, a small stain there) which made them unwearable "as is" but perfect for a beautiful, chunky necklace that's super trendy and cute! Made from cotton, jersey knit shirts for a super soft and comfortable accessory.
This necklace is made from a dark purple tee shirt. Knotted randomly throughout the strands, this bib style necklace will look terrific with your everyday wardrobe or to accessorize for an evening out.
Longest strand drapes at 16.5", shortest strand drapes at about 13"
These will ship standard USPS, First Class Mail for $3.00 or Priority Mail for $5.95."
This product ships from: United States
International Shipping: This product does not ship internationally.
* Shipping prices in foreign currencies are approximate.
Sellers on Kuttlefish want to ensure the complete satisfaction of their buyers. To this end, all Kuttlefish sellers must uphold the following returns policy, though sellers may outline more liberal returns conditions on their shop page under "Returns Policy":
1. Who pays for return shipping? The answer depends on the reason for the return:
Sellers are responsible when the reason for the return is:
● product ordered was not product shipped
● product shipped does not meet Kuttlefish's Material Origin Promise (MOP)
● product shipped was damaged (the seller is responsible to pack items appropriately for safe delivery)
Buyers are responsible for all other returns reasons, unless otherwise agreed upon between the buyer and seller. For example, if a size is not as advertised, a seller and buyer might agree to split the additional shipping costs; in this case, the buyer could pay for the cost to ship the return item and the seller could pay for the cost to ship the different sized item.
In cases where a buyer and seller disagree on the reason for the return, the buyer will incur the return shipping cost but must report the disagreement to Kuttlefish at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kuttlefish will handle and keep track of each report separately. Sellers with multiple reports will be investigated and shut down if they are found to violate Kuttlefish policies.
2. Any return must be initiated by email (using Kuttlefish’s mail system) from the buyer to the seller within 3 calendar days of receiving the item. The reason for the return must be included in the email. **
3. Sellers must respond to a buyer's initial return email within 3 calendar days of receiving buyer's email. This email should confirm acceptance of and instructions for the return or reason for refusal.
4. Buyers must ship a return item to the seller within 2 calendar days of receiving the email acceptance from the seller.
5. Buyers must ship a return item to the seller via a traceable manner where the mailing date is recorded and receipt can be confirmed. The tracking number for the return shipment must sent to the seller via Kuttlefish's mail system. The item must be received by the seller in the same condition it was received by the buyer.
6. Kuttlefish issues an email receipt with each purchase to the buyer and to the seller. Every returned item must include a copy of this receipt. The seller may print off a copy of this receipt and include it in the box as a shipping slip. If there is no receipt in the shipment, the buyer must print off their version of the receipt and include it in the return. At the bottom of the receipt, the buyer must write an explanation of what they are returning and why.
7. After the seller receives a returned item, the seller has 3 calendar days to send a replacement item or cancel the order. In the event of a cancelled order, the seller must inform both the buyer and Kuttlefish (email@example.com).
** If a seller inputs a valid tracking number into the Kuttlefish system and the item is not received within 10 days of the ship date, the buyer must notify Kuttlefish to issue a claim. If the seller does not input a valid tracking number, the buyer must notify Kuttlefish within 20 days of the sale date to issue a claim. Claims issued beyond the 10 and 20 day windows will not be upheld. Claims should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related products from Jewelry category
We have been in the antiques business for over 50 years. Often times, we acquire items that others would normally throw in the trash. Instead of trashing them, we salvage them to create unique, repurposed crafts and one of a kind collectibles.