hand-painted wine glass tea light candle holders, Teams, Business Logos
Kuttlefish is currently not accepting orders. Feel free to browse our content and please check back soon!
hand-painted wine glass tea light candle holders, Cancer Survivor, Business Logos, Characters, Sports Teams and MoRe!!! CUSTOM ORDERS
Custom ordered, hand painted wine glass tea light holders. We can personalize wine glasses with your company's name and logo, your favorite cartoon characters, sports teams and MORE! Just let us know what you would like to see on your glass. EVERY glass is unique!
Wine Glass sizes may vary because they are purchased from second hand stores, thrift shops, and yard sales.
For Cancer Survivor / Caretaker wine glasses - we use the ribbon chart from the American Cancer Society unless you specify the color ribbon you would like. We can personalize your ribbon with CURE / HOPE / LIVE or if you want something different; just request what you would like the ribbon to help spell.
Please allow 2 weeks for completion and delivery.
Taking care of your hand painted SanityQuinn Wine Glass Tea Light Candle Holder:
Wine glasses require a 2 week curing time before use. Do not place in the dishwasher, do not wash with extremely hot water, do not use harsh chemicals to clean. This will cause the paint to chip and peel. Hand wash with a mild dish detergent and soft cloth in warm water.
All are painted on primed glasses with acrylic paints and then it is sealed. It is completely painted, free hand, no stencils for the lettering.
Shipping charges include insurance"
This product ships from: United States
International Shipping: This product does not ship internationally.
* Shipping prices in foreign currencies are approximate.
Sellers on Kuttlefish want to ensure the complete satisfaction of their buyers. To this end, all Kuttlefish sellers must uphold the following returns policy, though sellers may outline more liberal returns conditions on their shop page under "Returns Policy":
1. Who pays for return shipping? The answer depends on the reason for the return:
Sellers are responsible when the reason for the return is:
● product ordered was not product shipped
● product shipped does not meet Kuttlefish's Material Origin Promise (MOP)
● product shipped was damaged (the seller is responsible to pack items appropriately for safe delivery)
Buyers are responsible for all other returns reasons, unless otherwise agreed upon between the buyer and seller. For example, if a size is not as advertised, a seller and buyer might agree to split the additional shipping costs; in this case, the buyer could pay for the cost to ship the return item and the seller could pay for the cost to ship the different sized item.
In cases where a buyer and seller disagree on the reason for the return, the buyer will incur the return shipping cost but must report the disagreement to Kuttlefish at email@example.com. Kuttlefish will handle and keep track of each report separately. Sellers with multiple reports will be investigated and shut down if they are found to violate Kuttlefish policies.
2. Any return must be initiated by email (using Kuttlefish’s mail system) from the buyer to the seller within 3 calendar days of receiving the item. The reason for the return must be included in the email. **
3. Sellers must respond to a buyer's initial return email within 3 calendar days of receiving buyer's email. This email should confirm acceptance of and instructions for the return or reason for refusal.
4. Buyers must ship a return item to the seller within 2 calendar days of receiving the email acceptance from the seller.
5. Buyers must ship a return item to the seller via a traceable manner where the mailing date is recorded and receipt can be confirmed. The tracking number for the return shipment must sent to the seller via Kuttlefish's mail system. The item must be received by the seller in the same condition it was received by the buyer.
6. Kuttlefish issues an email receipt with each purchase to the buyer and to the seller. Every returned item must include a copy of this receipt. The seller may print off a copy of this receipt and include it in the box as a shipping slip. If there is no receipt in the shipment, the buyer must print off their version of the receipt and include it in the return. At the bottom of the receipt, the buyer must write an explanation of what they are returning and why.
7. After the seller receives a returned item, the seller has 3 calendar days to send a replacement item or cancel the order. In the event of a cancelled order, the seller must inform both the buyer and Kuttlefish (firstname.lastname@example.org).
** If a seller inputs a valid tracking number into the Kuttlefish system and the item is not received within 10 days of the ship date, the buyer must notify Kuttlefish to issue a claim. If the seller does not input a valid tracking number, the buyer must notify Kuttlefish within 20 days of the sale date to issue a claim. Claims issued beyond the 10 and 20 day windows will not be upheld. Claims should be sent to: email@example.com.
Related products from Glass category
We have been in the antiques business for over 50 years. Often times, we acquire items that others would normally throw in the trash. Instead of trashing them, we salvage them to create unique, repurposed crafts and one of a kind collectibles.