This fun lamp is made from a reproduction Cracker Jack tin and a simple shade .
The tin has a white background with red and blue graphics: same design on the two wider sides, different designs on the narrow sides (the one not shown is mostly type). Top is bright red. The shade is fabric over styrene.
- 5" x 6" footprint.
- 17" tall to top of shade.
- On/off switch on socket.
- Takes a standard base bulb, up to 60 watts.
- Shade sits on the socket.
- Base is weighted for stability and has small clear plastic feet to protect table top.
Note: Since the tin is secondhand it has minor flaws. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.
Also, I don't recommend this lamp for small children. The buttons are well attached, but might prove too tempting to little fingers. And despite what the tin says on the outside, there is no prize inside."
This product ships from: United States
International Shipping: This product does not ship internationally.
* Shipping prices in foreign currencies are approximate.